Tuesday, March 19, 2013

GolanRamothBosor - KedeshShechemHebron

25 points to the first reader who guesses the meaning of the title of this post.

So it comes down to it: the cat is out of the bag, the bag is down the river, the river has emptied into the gulf, and the sediment has been stirred all to shit. But of course, it's not like anything actually HAPPENED. No no, nothing actually HAPPENED. Really. I s'pose that's one of the great things about living in the post-modern world: nothing is actually real, so nothing actually happens and nobody actually gets hurt.

What a crock of shit. I'm a tree, I can bend. But let's be clear: this is hard work, and it hurts like a μυθερφυκερ. My Middler is driving me bonkers, I am feeling fear from a deeper level than I can remember feeling in many many years, and frankly I think the most appropriate phrase for where I am right at this moment is... CAN OPEN, WORMS EVERYWHERE.

Anyway, curiously enough, I am already feeling better. These past few days have been an embodied proof of my sacred equation, reproduced below for your edification. Go in peace.

CONTENTMENT =
Jesus + Zoloft + Aventyl + Loving Kitties + Caffeine

PS. I am still unpacking the emotional intensity of the PSR Chapel service that my immersion class... will have to write about that later.

PPS. San Diego, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment