Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da

Life continues to percolate.

The state of CA is working on retroactively restoring my benefits... the weather seems to have settled into a nice moderately cool summer pattern... my mother continues to be an absolute angel with helping me out... a particular quirk of the way I type has made itself known, as I kinda broke the upper-right Delete key on my MacBook (it's not functionally broken per se, it's just kinda cattywampus from repeated angled hard-strike attack)... my annoying neighbor is still annoying the faeces out of me... I'm still needing work... and all that jazz.

The final Harry Potter movie opens in less than a week. I still haven't seen the two films after Order Of The Phoenix; I own Half-Blood Prince on DVD but I don't even have a copy of Deathly Hallows Part One yet. Sigh. I thought I was better at sustaining an epic commitment than that. Of course, I am sustaining my commitment to Christ -- at least I am trying my best to do so -- so I s'spose I shouldn't complain.

As Willow once said in a freaky episode of Buffy... bored now... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment