Sunday, February 24, 2013

Middler

Ok... so there's this thing called the Middler Review. It's this thing we PSR-types do in our middle time in school. We write a thing, we defend it to a committee, yaknow, that kind of stuff. But, of course, I just had to have a moment on Twitter last week... I lost my mind. Had to do something a little daft to deal with my writer's block. So, I give you, a Weird-Al take on the Middler process.

To the tune of Like A Virgin by Madonna >
Like a Middler, drafted for the very first time...

To the tune of She Works Hard For The Money >
She writes Hard For The Middler! So hard for it honey...

To the tune of Micky by Toni Basil >
Oh Middler you're so bad,
you're so bad you blow my mind hey Middler! PSRMiddler!

To the tune of Mary Mary by Run-DMC >
Middler Middler, why you buggin'?
Middler Middler, I need your huggin'!
 
To the tune of Don't You Want Me by Human League >
Don't you want me Middler?
Don't you want me, ooooh!

No comments:

Post a Comment