Saturday, February 9, 2013

And the Beat Goes On...

Wow. Here we are, again, with several months elapsed. I am literally "over the hump" and past the halfway mark of my MDiv studies. It's weird to look back over the last two years and realize how much I have grown, how much I have changed, but how much more work there is to do. Ordination drama continues... and I've learned to keep my big fat mouth -- and opinionated writing -- to myself. So, there's that. No long tirades against any particular element of the ordaining bodies that I am pursuing. I promise.

One thing I am happy to declare is that I am formally opening negotiations with a publisher. That's right folks, you read it here first: I am formally stepping forward to get myself published. It'll be an independent, small, print-on-demand publishing contract... but hey, it's a start.

The development and clarification of the 4M Ministries vision continues; I might end up being 4M myself, as the Christian ministerial arm of a larger multi-religious federation known as Meta-Faith. Not much that I can report there; it's all just in the initial planning stage. But hey, things are afoot and it is very rewarding to be part of a dynamic divinely inspired larger mission. Blesséd be, indeed!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck on the publishing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin: THANK YOU! Will definitely keep you posted, my fellow writing-man!

    ReplyDelete