Friday, August 12, 2011

I Put This Moment... Over Here

The title of this post is from the interstitial lyrics of an old Kate Bush song from Side Two of her magnum opus The Hounds Of Love. It just popped into my mind.

I am still playing shy-boy. There's this guy; I have a crush. There are many reasons that I should not do anything about it, perhaps the most important of which can be summed up with "don't shit where you eat" or "don't fish off the company pier" or "don't rub your horny ass up against the company doorknob" ...but... there are also two specific reasons that I should call this man. One is a legitimate dialogue-point regarding Christian worship, and the other is as a possible networking opportunity for a friend who is looking for career opportunities up in the SF area.

That's it. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along, move along.

No comments:

Post a Comment