Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Day We All Knew Would Come

It is done. The master visionary, Steven Paul "Steve" Jobs, has left the building.

I really have no words to explain my feelings at this time. I didn't know the man; hell, he didn't even do me the courtesy of following up with me when I stepped forward to express my passionate desire to work for his company. But the simple truth is that this man had a profound impact on my relationship to technology, to the printed word, and to music. From the first day I used the Macintosh back in the Spring of 1989, my relationship to the world changed forever. There really are no words to adequately express my gratitude. Thank you sir. Thank you. A million times, thank you.

Αναπαύσου εν ειρήνη, ω καπετάνιος καπετάνιος μου!
Rest In Peace, oh captain my captain!


No comments:

Post a Comment